Added Course Information
The following is further information that will assist you before and after you participate in our courses.
- All class times run from 8:00 a.m. and end at 4:00 p.m.
- Registrants will receive a confirmation letter.
- Registrants are to bring to class: pen, paper, high lighter and photo ID.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be made 2 weeks prior to the class date. No refunds will be given to those who register and fail to attend. You may substitute someone in your place.
On-line Registration Confirmation: Your confirmation letter and directions will be sent by email, using the e-mail address on the online registration form. If the e-mail is returned, the confirmation letter and directions will be faxed and/or mailed.
HOW TO CHECK EXAM SCORES
- Go to www.gaswcc.georgia.gov
- Click on 'Check Exam Scores' or 'Verify Current Certification'
- Click on 'Exam Scores'
- click on date & location
- Birthday & last 4 digits of social security #
- Or, call Georgia Soil and Water's at 706.542.1840