Introduction to Design (Level 2)
Level II Introduction to Design is a two day course for both plan reviewers and design professionals. Topics included in this course include design and review of Erosion, Sedimentation, and Pollution Control Plans.
Eligibility Requirements for Design Professionals
- Proved proof of professional licensure in the field of engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, forestry, geology, land surveying or CPESC.
Eligibility Requirements for Plan Reviewers
- Have at least 6 months work experience in the field of erosion and sediment control.
- In lieu of 6 months work experience, an individual my obtain a Level IB certification.
Requirements for Level II Introduction to Design
"Certified Design Professional" "Certified Plan Reviewer"
* Application will be distributed before the exam.
- You must register for and attend a Conservation Commission approved and posted "Introduction to Design Seminar" (Level II).
- You must submit the appropriate certification application*
- Take and receive a passing score of 70% on a Level II certification exam.